Climbing Events with RPC
How it works
• Schedule a free climbing event or register for a free scheduled event for youth.
Interested? Register below!
• Participants and volunteers will climb and learn tools to respond to challenges. Min. age of 5, max. age of 18.
• All Payne County and surrounding area nonprofits are eligible for this program.
• Each event is hosted at the OSU Colvin Center.
• Resilient Payne County will need waivers for all participating youth 1 month prior to the event.
What we need from a Nonprofit
• 2-3 potential dates for the event or the date of the scheduled event you're interested in.
• Expected number of participants (minimum of 20 participants and 4 agency volunteers.)
• Names, ages and contact for all expected participants.
• This is a free event and you will not be charged. If the agency cancels after the event is scheduled, you will be billed a $50 fee.
What we need from Parents/Guardians
• Waivers are needed for each participant from Resilient Payne County to access the OSU Colvin Center, find them below.
• A list of any and all allergies and special needs/accommodations.
Documents you'll need before the event!
Each child will need the release forms completed and turned in before they can participate.
Download the following waivers and release forms, once completed email them to email@example.com
Questions About The Event?